The advantages of doing your course with us:
• We have been running for 23 years and we have been sailing this area for 33 years - oldest RYA school in Gibraltar!
• The weather is warm and sunny so we can offer courses all year round.
• Interesting destinations to visit with a variety of cultures from British Gibraltar to Morocco in Africa and the best of Spain.
• If it is your first time sailing you will appreciate a safe modern yacht with an easy going experienced Instructor.
• Cheap short flights (see below) and a 10 min walk from Gibraltar airport to your yacht .
There are direct flights to Gibraltar from these U.K. airports:
• BA flies from Heathrow and Gatwick.
• Easyjet also flies from Gatwick, Manchester and Bristol.
What to bring:
Please note that stowage space on a boat is always limited. Use a soft sports type bag, which can fold flat, not hard suit cases.
Passport (European ID cards are not valid).
Euros for drinks ashore in Spain.
Cap, Sun Glasses, Sun Block factor 50, Swim suit.
Deck shoes (white soled trainers or crocs are fine too).
Good quality warm fleece. Comfortable clothes, sweat / T shirts etc
Wash Towel , the small quick drying type found in camping shops are best.
Toiletries and wash bag for visits to shower rooms
RYA logbook, you can buy online direct from the RYA or when you arrive for £10.